Followers

Saturday 12 July 2008

Friday Sketchers week 10


This is my card for this weeks Sketch. I have used Sugar Nellie stamps coloured with derwent inktense and waterbrush, high lighted with sakura pen. Stamped on a Nestabilities shape. I have used paper from the Summer range of DCWV and a starfish button from my stash. The wishes are computer generated. Edges inked with my chalk eye inks. Thanks for coming really enjoyed making this card its for a friends Anniversary.Please leave a comment Tx

13 comments:

Heike's Creativeplace said...

Gorgeous Card, love the Cute Image........

mueppi said...

Was für eine schöne Karte und ein tolles Motiv! Super

Rach said...

beautiful summery card, hugs rach.xx

Jo said...

Great card tania!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card and I love the image, so sweet. Thanks for joining us at FS.

cats whiskers said...

Great Card, I love that image and you have coloured it perfectly
Hugd Jacqui x

Bev said...

What a gorgeous card! Love the papers and colours - so pretty and the image so sweet

Chris said...

Gorgeous, Tania! Love that stamp!!! Your colouring is wonderful and I love the shell paper and star fish embelly. Lots of lovely dimension. Chris x

Alison said...

Cute card love the starfish.

Rosalien Zwackhalen said...

What a cute card, i love the stamps.:)

Rosalien

Tina said...

Beautiful card, i'm hooked on inktense pencils, i love the Nellie scene, it looks like summer is here....stunning card.. Crafty hugs Tina x

debby4000 said...

Lovely card, love the cute image.

Beth said...

This is cute, I love the starfish embellie!