Followers

Saturday 30 August 2008

Get well soon!!!!!


My Mums in hospital at the moment, recovering from a major op. So here is the card I am going to send her. Hopefully she should be home on Monday but has at least 12 weeks off work. Oh to live nearer!!!!!!. I have used Anna Griffin paper a wonderful Sugar Nellie stamp.I coloured the image using Ranger distressed inks and highlighted with sepia sakura pen The blooms are from Sarah's Card ltd kits. I have used the sentiments from Banana Frog. Thanks for looking Tx

4 comments:

Chris said...

Ha! This is brilliant Tania, thank you for giving a good laugh!!! Love that mummy. AND look what you've done to your blog, it looks fantastic! Must go and see what I can find for mine! Chris x

Jo said...

Fabulous tania!

And the blog is looking fab!

Bev said...

It's fabulous hunny - I bet it cheers your mum up no end. Hope she's soon on themend

hugs Bev x

Anonymous said...

Brilliant idea for a get well card!!