Followers

Monday 4 August 2008

Sketch 4 from Cutie Sunday

This is my card for The Cutie Sunday sketch challenge 4. I have used one of my new Elzybells stamps. I have coloured with Derwent Inktense pencils and sakura glaze. PP paper from my stash (cant remember whos make) Alphabet stamps from stamps away. The ribbon was sent from one of my friends for my birthday and I thought it was perfect and the flowers are from Rebecca's bloom kits (sob, sob!!). Thanks for looking, please leave a comment Tx

11 comments:

*Arwen* said...

This is such a very cute card - love it :)
Thanks for taking part.
xoxo Arwen

doris said...

Wunderschön ist deine Karte... super Motiv!

Liebe Grüße
Doris

mueppi said...

Deine Karte und das Motiv sind wunderschön!
Hugs Gisela

Tina said...

A wonderful card!
Thanks for playing

Hugs
Tina

Cheryl said...

Hi Tania,

thanks for your comment @ my blog :)
Your cards are wonderfull! Very nice colouring :)

Hugs Cheryl!

Emily said...

Great card, I love these stamps

Arline said...

Great card! Brill colours! I have just bought some of these stamps and can't wait to use them!xx

Anonymous said...

Hey Tania, I love the card - so bright and cheery!

hugs,
Elizabeth xxx

LOUISE said...

I adore your card, it is so bright, and fresh! LOuise x

Bev said...

Love this one Tania - the colours are so yummy!nkb

Ariadne said...

a beautiful card!