Followers

Saturday 6 September 2008

'Pretty in Pink' for Cute Card Thursday challenge 26



This is my card for 'Pretty in Pink' challenge from Cute Card Thursday. I have used Amelia designed by Christine Dark for Kadoodle, coloured with Pro markers. She is mounted on Paper Mill shop card, the patterned paper is papermaina I have gone over the swirls with white and glitter Sakura pens and added tiny flowers with white brads. The ribbon is out of my scrapbook stash. Thanks for looking , please leave a comment if you get chance Tx

8 comments:

Lynsey said...

Hi thanks for visiting my blog. I love your pink card! Thats a great image.
Lynsey :)

Andrea, said...

Great card, thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Chris said...

Ah, she's beautiful Tania and thank you for the mention. Love your colouring as always and the papers and flowers are gorgeous. Chris x

Deb said...

beautiful card, thanks for joining in the CCT challenge, have a great weekend

Emily said...

Lovely card Tania!

Bev said...

Oh she's just the bess knees ania - lvoe the colours and layout too

hugs Bev x

Jilli said...

Beautiful card, love the papers you've used and the flowers look fab! That image is just adorable! Jillix

Mrs Wonka said...

What a great card, I love it. The stamp is one I MUST have!
Mrs Wonka x