Followers

Sunday 30 September 2012

Fancy a Coffee Break

Here is this weeks card, its made from the coffee break set, Its a great set to use. It can be to meet up with friends , coffee morning , christmas card if you use snowflakes behind or just a great chillin' card.

 I first stamped the coffee beans in assorted colours of brown inks, all inks used are stampin up. I then used my brushes to ink the edges, I do so try with the foam but I am never happy, give me a brush every time. The cups are then stamped on the main card topper and edged this with green ink . Then I re stamped the mugs ,coloured using promarkers then embossed with clear embossing powder to make the mugs look like pottery. I mounted them using 3D glue rounding them to give them mug shape. I did the same with the cafetiere but  used 3d gems for the lid and feet. The coffee break is stamped onto a punched out topper edged with green and mounted with a gold brad.

Hope you like the card leave a comment if you do , if you want any more info please ask.
Thanks for calling by Txx

No comments: