Followers

Saturday 29 September 2012

So what have I been making lately...


here are a few cards I have been making lately. This was for a friend of My husbands sister hope she liked it.
 I used the Craft Artist on my computer to match up the colours and make the inside  similar to the front.
This was for a colleagues at work , congratulating them on the birth of their beautiful daughter.


This was for a friends birthday who likes to cycle, it is supposed to be mustard card so the photo isn't as good as it should be.

This is my final card of today I used my new set of spellbinders just love this set.
Thanks for stopping by if you would like to know how to make any cards or what I used please email me.Thanks Txx

1 comment:

Rachael said...

Oh fabulous! Such detail and texture, I want to touch!! I hope your friends all enjoy them! ;)