Followers

Sunday 25 November 2012

Glamour & glitz


 Here is my card for today I made it to take part in a challenge blog. I liked the simply idea and made 5 altogether. I used the sentiment and stamp from my Stampin Up stash. The tree was stamped in pigment ink and the sentiment in versa fine ink. I then embossed both in a fine clear holographic embossing powder. This gives the card a rich iridescent shine which will not e seen on the photo's. But can be seen in real life.
I then finished off with adding pink rhinestones to this tree, to give it the true glitz treatment.
The first card is a A6 landscape and this is a 12 cm square card with mini carbouchons added to the tree.
Thanks for calling by please let me know you have visited Tania x

Challenge entered Simply less is more Glamour & Glitz week 95
                             Hiding in my craftroom         Christmas
                            Crafty Creations Challenge      Christmas is coming
                            Paper Creator's Craft challenge All about Christmas

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Superb card love the simplicity off them too, "less is more" in some cases xxx

Wendy H said...

Lovely cards Tania. Good luck with the challenges. Wendy xx

Kandy's Krafts said...

Simplicity can look very elegant and this card certainly looks elegant.

Linda Simpson said...

These are all wonderful Tania.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Chrissie said...

Sweet cards... it's so difficult to get shine to show up on pictures isn't it!
Thanks so much for joining us.
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Sue said...

These are lovely, Tania. Fab CAS Christmas cards. Sue x

Anne said...

What lovely cards, great bling you added

Jen Nelson said...

fab little cards tania

thanks so much for joining us this week

Jen xx
"Less Is More"