Followers

Sunday 18 November 2012

It's a Boy

This is my baby boy card, i love its simplicity . I even did a bit of sewing with the marina mist bakers twine,to link the buntin. The buntin is stamped in Marina Mist ink and the rest of the images are stamped in a black dye based ink so I could colour them with my alcohol inks this stops the ink bleeding.
 I then blended the background with marina mist and wild wasabi ink. the topper is mounted on marina mist card this co-ordinate the layers. I finished  the card off by adding a teddy bear charm.
Thanks for stopping by if you need any information on to how i did what ,please ask. Do let me know you have called, i can then pop and visit you Thanks Tania xx
Challenge entered      My time to craft challenge blog New Baby
                                 Craft Punked week 46 anything goes
                                 Paper crafting Journey anything goes
                                Lady annes stamp challenge anything goes

9 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

What a beautiful card to welcome a new baby boy. Loving the lovely banner.

Hugs
Linda xxx

jane stillman said...

A gorgeous card, love the bunting and the use of the little charm x

pauline said...

Its lovely ,such a cute card xxx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Really cute card, love the bunting!

Thank you for sharing with us at My Time To Craft this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Really cute card, love the bunting!

Thank you for sharing with us at My Time To Craft this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Unknown said...

Fabulous Baby boy card, love it, xxx

lady jasmine crafts said...

Ahh so sweet xx

Lady Anne Milnes-Howard said...

Such a cute card for a new baby boy. Love your design and the colouring. Thank you for sharing with us at Lady Anne's. I hope we see you again.
Love ~ Lady Anne xx
cardsbyladyanne

s4rah said...

So cute! Thanks for joining us at Craft Punked this week!