Followers

Sunday 27 January 2013

Flowers for your Birthday

Morning people , today I can actually see the SUN sssh don't say it too loud I might scare it off, the hills are free from snow but it still feels mighty cold. So here is my card for today, I have used my Little Claire stamps for this image. Hope you like what i have done.
I know lilies remind people of funerals (but then all flowers do for me :) I am a plant kinda girl, but that's for another time)
I have coloured the image using pro markers , mounted onto  dark purple card, to tone in with the backing paper. Thanks for calling by, please stop and say hello Txx





Challenges entered    Little Claire's Monthly Challenge         Flowers & sketch
                                My Mum's Craft Shop                         Anything goes
                                The Crafy Bloggers                              Flowers
                               Challenge 4 Everybody                         Anything goes

4 comments:

Chris said...

Its gorgeous T and I love lilies actually and often have them around. The colours are really pretty and your design is gorgeous.

Sunny here too today, luckily yesterday's snow missed us but it's still hanging around on the Downs close to us. Hope there won't be any more!

Hugs,
Chris xxx

Ger said...

Lovely colouring, pretty card! Thankyou for joining us this month at Crafty Bloggers Network.
Geraldine M
CBN DT

Helen said...

Gorgeous card - love the colours you've used.

Thanks for joining us at Little Claire.

Helen x

Susan Hogan said...

Beautiful card - such a lovely image beautifully coloured.