Followers

Sunday 10 February 2013

Music to my ears

Hi folks , here is my Less is More card, to wish a friend a happy birthday.It is a one layer card and the image is stamped direct on to the card. I have used hero art stamps I think!!! for the image that will teach me not to keep the packaging(no its Woodware) and a Simon says sentiment. The Sax is coloured with Spectrum noir pens and a little free doodling to join the sentiment to the image. I really enjoy the idea of Less is More. I can't wait until Thursday, when I can share with you my first design team card for the new SINCERELY YOURS CREATION BLOG  it is a fortnightly challenge blog and starts on Thursday the 14th of February if you haven't got a blog and would like to enter there is even a Facebook page. Thanks for visiting , please let me know you have been Tx

Challenges entered
Less Is More          Music
Joyfulstamper inspire me Friday     anything goes

3 comments:

Jen Nelson said...

fabulous card tania!1 love the sax

Thanks for joining us this week
Jen xx
"Less Is More"

Chrissie said...

This is terrific!
Great fun!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Susan Hogan said...

This is a great card! CAS and funky and cool!