Hi Folks it's Thursday and that means it my weekly visit to Sarah Hurley's
this week I am using another one of my teamies Janie's Designs
So what did I do
1. I stamped the shells and starfish ,bubbles and angel fish onto card . I also stamped the shells & starfish on to spare card.
2. Coloured images with pro-markers I then added glossy accents to the fish and bubbles.
3. Once dry I added distress inks with my brushes to the background.
4. Then mounted starfish flat and shells on 3d foam.
5. Main image mounted on card then paper used from Imagine That Diane Day Dream Beachscapes paper
then on card again and mounted on to an A5 card.
6. To finish off I printed off a sentiment on the computer, then mounted it on to the same card and added dew drops down the side.
Thanks for visiting
please let me know you have been