Followers

Monday 5 August 2013

Bingo with Artitstic Inspirations


Hi it's Monday and that means a new challenge from
Our theme this challenge is bingo ,
 pick a line  horizontal, 
diagonal the choice is yours 
Our sponsor this challenge is
Sassy Studio Designs 
The winner will receive 4 digi's of their choice
&
the somewhat cute somewhat quirky Q K R Stampede rubber stamp company Rubber Stamps, Gold Leaf, Foil, and Glass Beads for Stampin, Scrapbooks, Card Making, and Paper Crafts
The winner will receive 5 digi's of their choice
For this challenge I have used

So what did I do.
1. I am following the bingo line pearls,digi and ribbon
2.I coloured my digi image with pro-markers and cut image out with a Stampin Up die, added ink with my brushes to the background.
3. Cut a faux die to mount topper on.
4. Used  a piece of card a colleague had given me from a thank you card, she thought it might be of use :). Which I mounted on black card.
5. Mounted topper on 3d foam added pearls to the bubbles.
6. Finished card off with some black & white ribbon.
Thanks for calling by
hope you like my card.
Hugs xx

challenge entered

6 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

This is fab Tania, love how you have used the pearls for the bubbles.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Unknown said...

Fabulous card Tania, I do love that image, and hoping to get to play with it one day xxx

Susan Hogan said...

Fabulous use of image and pearls Tania.

Anonymous said...

Sooo beautiful hun, very stylish and elegant. Thank you for a great challenge week xx

Patricia said...

So pretty!

Anonymous said...

This is really darling! I love how the pearls look as the bubbles. TFS Hugs~Patti