Followers

Thursday 15 August 2013

I love the 80's with Sarah Hurley


Hi Folks it's Thursday and that means it my weekly visit to Sarah Hurley's
this week I am using another one of my teamies Janie's Designs
I(heart) the 80's


So what did I do
1. Used the stamps to create a background and coloured with pro-markers then mounted on yellow card, then white card blank.
2. Stamped girl image x 2, coloured with pro-markers
cut off her skirt and 3d it onto one image then fussy cut image out. Mounted on black card and cut again, then applied on 3d foam to background. 
3. Stamp I love 80's stamp coloured and mounted on black card.  Added to card with 3d foam, glossy accents added to heart.
Thanks for calling by, 
a great stamp set, 
especially for scrapbooking.
Hugs xx
Challenges entered


13 comments:

jaine drake said...

So cool Tania I absolutely love it. You've done a great job.

jane stillman said...

This is brilliant, never could get the hang of the rubick cube!!! lol

Unknown said...

What a fun card Tania, fab
P x

Unknown said...

Tania, this is awesome hun, I am more of a 70's girl myself, with a hint of the flower power 60's, LOL...love your card hun xxx

Kelly D said...

what a fab card Tania, so fun and vibrant in colours.

Thanks for sharing.
Hugs
Kelly
xxx

Linda Simpson said...

This is fabulous Tania! I am more a 70's girl. Remember all these and brought back memories.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Sylvia said...

What a fun card, love the colours and elements used. Swinging Sixties girl myself.

Sylv xx

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card hun, love the image and great colors xx

lady jasmine crafts said...

Such a fun and cool card xxx

Rene said...

Lol! This is fab...or should I say "totally awesome dude!" Thank you so much for sharing this with us at MIM! Good luck!
Rene :D

Unknown said...

LOL, this reminds me of my teenage years. Such a cool card. I would like to thank you for entering my 'C... is for challenge' blog and I wish you good luck in the draw.
Hugs,
Anna xxx

sparkling stamper said...

You definitely captured the 80's!!! Cool man, Cool!!!

Kathy Barrett
Aud Sentiments

Dragonlady said...

Great fun card, lovely bright colours.
Thanks for playing at Aud Sentiments.

Hugs Ali x