Hi folks its Friday and that means a new challenge from
I am proud to say I have been asked to join the challenge design team
Our theme this challenge is
"Buttons & Bows"
Don't forget to check out the
where you will finds loads of stunning images.
Also check out our sister blog
where there are wonderful Design team cards showcased.
For my card I have used the wonderful
So what did I do.
1. Image coloured with pro-markers, also second image of cat and flowers.
2. Image cut out with ornate labels one grand Spellbinder die.
3. Background finished with distress inks & brushes.
4. Image mounted on 3 d foam onto backing paper & card. (Bows are in the backing paper too).
5. Decoupage added to flowers and cats head, also button for flower centres.
6. To finish off I drew lines to make the picture frame look as though it is hung up and added a bow.
Many thanks for visiting
Don't forget to visit us on the Facebook group where you can get more inspirations