Followers

Monday 7 October 2013

The Mane Event

Hi Folks there is a new freebie over at
You must claim between 
Monday 12pm CET and Tuesday 12pm
after that you will be able to buy her from the store
Don't forget if you miss out you will be able to get her at a reduced rate of $2.40 until Friday.

Here is my card to give you inpiration using
The Mane Event
1. I used Promarkers to colour the image and highlighted with Sakura glitter pen. I then fussy cut her out/
2. I  then mounted her on Basic grey paper , mounted black card.
3. I then used the web on the white card edges dusted with green but only had white so I went over it with a purple Promarker pen to keep in with the theme.
3. The sentiment is a Unity stamps mounted on black card.
4. I finished the card off by adding a spider cut from a Provocraft die and red stickle eyes.
Thanks you so much for visiting
Hugs xx
Challenges Entered

8 comments:

Sylvia said...

Fabulous image and wonderful colours, love the sentiment.

Sylv xx

Sandy Trefger said...

Awesome image and I love the purple background with the green! Great Halloween card! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy!

Scrapenabler said...

Super great scary card. Thanks for playing along with us at Cards in Envy.

Chrissy said...

Fabulous Halloween card Taniaj..love the purple netting in the background and such a fun image.
Thanks for sharing with us at Make it Monday..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Monika Reeck said...

I love purple and you give her all in purple...great Halloween card Taniaj...lovely color combo too..


I see your card on Make it Monday, if you like to see my blog my card is # 112, I would be so glad if you leave me some love...big hugs, Monika

LisaM said...

Love the purple and fun sentiment!
Thanks for playing along with us at Cards In Envy!

ddazzled71 said...

Such a fabulously fun card for Halloween, I love the wonderful combination of elements especially the sentiment. Thanks so much for joining us at Cards in Envy this past fortnight and Good Luck!
Danie xx

wendipooh13 said...

fun image and sentiment!!! thanks sooo much for playing along with Cards in Envy!!!