Followers

Saturday 23 November 2013

Christmas progressive Challenge 11

Hi Folks there is a new challenge over at the Christmas Progressive challenge
which runs
 23rd November to the 21st December
So now let's have a look at this month's challenge - our sponsor this month is Oak Pond Creations and they have given us the fabulous images for this month!


I have used the snowman  image which I have coloured with Promarkers  and mounted it onto Hunkydory card then mounted on to assorted card stamped with snowflake stamps. The second image is the Santa Owl coloured with Promarkers then mounted onto patterned paper.He was  mounted onto the spellbinder die.
Thanks for calling by
Hugs xx

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous cards Tania, love them, I am just catching up on blogs now, finding it hard to rest my back on the pillows..so doing a wee bit at a time, hope you are well, love and hugs xxx

Sylvia said...

Wonderful Christmas cards, love the querky owl.

Sylv xx

Sandy Palmer said...

Oh my gosh, how cute is that owl! I am sure you must have had so much fun coloring that one in! Wonderful job on both of your cards! Thanks for sharing them with us at My Sheri Crafts! :)

Bo said...

Absolutely fun and amazing cards! Thanks for joining to Sister Act Card Challenge! Hugs, Bo