Followers

Saturday 1 March 2014

Kitty in Flowers

Happy March 1st!! Kris'is as happy as a kitty in flowers that it's getting a li'l closer to Spring, although winter is determined to stick around a while longer (started snowing again this week).  But to get us thinking of warmer days, our digi 'Stamp of the Month' is a cute Kitty in Flowers! For us in the uk I don't even think ducks would enjoy the weather we have been having so here is a little something to brighten your day,

the new image for the



Everyone who played in our February challenge received this set FREE! 
 If you didn't get a chance to join us last month, you can jump into this challenge by purchasing the set  in the store at a discounted price $2 (all month!)  and then link up to this post by March 31st.  
Everyone who plays WINS!  

We will also draw a random winner mid-month from those who link up early, to receive a free set of your choice from the store.  So try to get your entries in by the 15th!  *Ü*
Here is my card using Kitty in flowers
I coloured the image using Promarkers and coloured it like my ginger tom ,Monty. I then used my brushes and distress inks to add the background. I then cut it out using ornate circle spellbinder die. I used papers from the sunshine & rain and spring fields digi papers. To finish off I added the buntine letters on 3d foam and a banner using a Joanna Sheen die. 
Thank you so much for calling by.
Hugs xx

7 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Two wonderful cards full of cheer Ginny x

Unknown said...

Beautiful and your coloring skills is wonderful. Wonderful image.

KarinsArtScrap said...

so very cute and beautiful Tania.

gr karin

Anonymous said...

Aw how cute is that little face.

Lovely.

Moira xx

Kristine said...

I love everything about your card Tania, cute cute! The papers, the fancy circle border, the way you popped up the bunting sentiment - super!! *Ü* Thanks so much. Have a lovely weekend xxKris

Cheremane said...

Such a happy jolly card :) xx

lady jasmine crafts said...

O love him hes so cute xxx