Followers

Saturday 29 March 2014

Sweet Baby

Hi Folk's don't forget it is our birthday month at Imagine that and you can save 40% on orders over £10.



I have used one of the of the new releases from February for my card, Sweet Dream Sheep  and counting sheep digi papers
 I used the black and white image  which I coloured with promarkers and decoupaged her head . I added wink of stella pens to the moon and finished off with my inks & brushes, I then cut the image out with a tonic die , then cut a co-ordinating scallop out for the image to sit on complimenting it with star papers .I added faux stitching to the scallop circle and lines to the image finished off with little buttons.
Thanks so much for visiting hugsxx
Challenge entered

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great card. Love the image and embellishments.

Kristine said...

Super sweet card Tania :) Love the li'l circles on the moon, your cute buttons in the corners, everything - really cute. Thanks Tania! Enjoy your weekend. Hugs!