Followers

Monday 31 March 2014

Vintage beauty.

Hi Folk's we have a new challenge from

Our theme this challenge is Anything goes/For Kids
Our sponsor is
Anything Goes/ Spring Colors
I have used Vintage Beauty 5 from the sponsor to create my card.

I have coloured the image using Promarker pens and the added wink of stella pens to make it sparkle and Liquid pearls. I used a spellbinder die to cut the image out and finished off with my brushes and distress inks. I then mounted it up on patterned paper and added a
 co-ordinating ribbon and bow.  

Thank you so much for visiting
Hugs xx

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful image and coloring.

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is very beautiful Tania.

gr karin

Kate M said...

Lovely image, coloured beautifully, super card xx

Mandy Ashley said...

Beautifully coloured image, Tania & fab designed card. :)

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

gorgeous work Tania! Cheers, Holley

Crafty Judith said...

Gorgeous Tania hun love it x

NanaConnie said...

Oooo, what gorgeous coloring, Tania! I'm so glad you shared it with us by entering our challenge at Scribble & Scrap this time. Hope to see you again soon and good luck in the draw.
NanaConnie DT