Followers

Sunday 1 June 2014

HOME

Hi folks its the start of a new month and here is my altered art project for


For this months project I decided to alter a picture I picked up at the amenity site.
 I drew around letters I had got as a free gift from a magazine to create my word.
 I painted them with red pain and let them dry.
 I then applied a thick layer of gesso mixed with crackle and had to let the magic take place.
 When the crackle had happened I added gilding wax and to finish gave them a couple of layers of clear spray varnish.
 I chose red and white paper for the background (due to a lot of my kitchen accessories being red) I also added red and white buttons and add the letters using 3d tape.

 Many thanks for visiting , make sure you visit the blog to see the rest of the DT cards.


Hugs xx.


1 comment:

Kristine said...

Oh Tania, i LOVE THIS!! My kitchen is red too. That crackle on the letters is really neat - love the whole project. Home is where I love being best. *Ü*