Followers

Friday 15 August 2014

Emmilou Boo in the garden

Hi Folks it's a new challenge 
from the Bee's at 
Kitty Bees
Check out the images
Our theme for this challenge is
Challenge #30 - In the garden

Our sponsor for this challenge is
Lacy Sunshine





I have used
Emmilou Boo
which I have coloured with Alcohol pens


I then cut the image out with a die and finished the picture off with my brushes and inks. I cut flowers out to match the colours in the card. The backing paper and sentiment are from nitwits but were a free gift off a magazine. I used a shaped card and wet around the card with alcohol pen to match the green in. To finish off I used liquid pearls around the cut out corners. 
Thank you so much for visiting, make sure you check out the rest of the teams work.
Hugs xx

           
       Challenge entered

3 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Such a cute image Hugs Ginny x

Unknown said...

OMG Tania, how cute is that image, love your colouring off her, brilliant card my friend, hugs xxx

Cely said...

so super cute, i love the scene you made with the image!