Followers

Monday 1 September 2014

Wake me up on Christmas day.

Hi folks its the start of a new month and here is my altered art project for

Sadly it will be my last,due to family and work commitment  I am finding it so difficult to be creative, I thank Elaine and the team for my time with them .
This month I decided to create an altered tag
I painted the tag with gesso, first layer smooth then the second layer I  left texture on the tag,once dry I applied stampin up snow flake stamps and embossed them.
After that I applied blue distress ink and silver gilding wax. To finish off I embossed a hand written sentiment and applied an assortment of sequins.
Many thanks for visiting .
Hugs xx


1 comment:

Pamellia said...

Wow, this is just gorgeous!! I love the soft wintery colours and your texture is just divine! What a great Christmas make!! :)