Followers

Sunday 1 February 2015

Sending love

Hi Folk's here is our fourteenth challenge from

The theme is Love is in the air
Our sponsor is
Sweet Pea Stamps as our sponsor and they are offering a prize of a $20 gift certificate for their store!


here is my card


Hopefully by now you will have realised i love ginger cats and do my best to bring images to life like my big Ginger tom Monty. I have coloured the image with alcohol pens and Inktense and added Wink of Stella and glossy accents on the hearts. i embossed some melon mambo card for the background and used my Blueprint dies to cut the image and the heart. I finished off with Clearly besotted sentiment.
Thank you so much for visiting.
Make sure you visit the rest of the team
Hugs xx



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Super cute Tania, love your colouring of the cute wee kitty, hope you are well my friend, hugs xxx